From Shame to Confidence
Recovering confidence will change you life. Confidence is your birthright. Confidence is a gift that was given to each of you from life. You already have it.
It’s definitely worth uncovering it. When you were a baby you were shameless and confident. Trying the first step could not have even attempted if the baby had no confidence. Confidence is innate.
Then something might have happened to you, usually around your sexuality to damage your innate confidence. More women have been abused sexually than we imagine. You might have been looked at, or touched inappropriately, or, even more fully abused sexually and/or emotionally. Even in these enlightened years, abuse to women is still being perpetrated as depicted in recent news.
This workshop is for you if you want to start experiencing confidence. In this workshop, you will:
1. Learn to transmute shame and guilt into power and love
2. Discover how both guilt and shame that the perpetrator was hiding – probably even from himself – during the abusive act has shifted into the woman being abused. So shame and guilt are usually linked together in your psyche. They need to be released.
3. Discover how anger can cover up both guilt and shame.
4. Acknowledge the damaging effects of shame around deserving the best in life and in our career.
5. Notice what part of your body reveals hidden shame
6. Learn 3 steps to self-love;
This workshop is designed to benefit women with any level of Tantra knowledge, even beginners. Work in a comfortable, intimate, women-only space. This group is small, so you will get lots of attention. After 8 women sign up it closes.
See Carla’s workshop schedule for upcoming dates.
Course fee: $95
Carla’s courses are kept small to ensure lots of personal attention to each student.
LOCATION: Carla’s New York workshops are held at a private studio at 72nd street between Broadway and West End Ave NY, NY 10023.