- Are you tired of everyday “regular” sex that brings you only temporary pleasure followed by boredom?
- Are you frustrated by problems with erection or orgasm, looking for a solution that brings you the control you want?
- Are you struggling under the weight of abuse or hurt in your past?
- Do you want to recover the sexual excitement you had when you first met?
- Do you want to take your lovemaking to new heights, making it the foundation of incredible love and connectedness?
I’m Carla Tara, and I’ve spent 30 years helping people like you transform their sexual relationships into sources of great pleasure, boundless energy, and deep intimate connection.
Work with Me One-on-One
Join one of my Tantra Workshops
Tantra Master Carla Tara
Recently, a client asked me at the end of session, “What is it like to be tantrika? What do you do all day?”
For me, Tantra extends far past the end of a session or the close of a workshop. Tantra is my normal existence, my universe, my every day.
So I thought I would write this post and share with you a day in my life as a Dakini:
I wake up this morning feeling grateful that I am alive. Silently, I formulate words of gratefulness and my heart responds to them, beating more enthusiastically. My mouth is shaping a wonderful smile and my eyes open widely.
Then I take time to tune into the pleasurable current of energy that wakes up my whole body. I place one hand on my heart and the other on my belly, connecting love with power. [click to continue…]
The last year more women have come to consult with me than in the past. Women seem to be waking up and owning their own power in bed, and men LOVE it.
When a woman is happy, her man feels like he’s winning. Yes, actually they are both winning in the powerful areas of intimacy, love and sex.
The overwhelming majority of the women I have been coaching have been able to:
- release all the often inherited shame and guilt around the subject of sex, and free their natural sexuality;
- feel good about how they look; they stopped narrating critical comments to themselves during the act of sex that drained away their passion, and often ended up in faking orgasms;
- learn how to express what they really want and thank their man profusely when they receive what they want, and often more… Men love it to hear their woman being explicit about sex.
These women have learned what works best to keep the energy up and flowing no matter how long they have been married. [click to continue…]
Why is it so difficult for most couples to retain the level of passion they desire?
There are many reasons, and they are different for each couple. However, there is one common thread that runs through the challenges most couples face. There are two essential human needs that play a large role in this: The need for security and the need for variety. They are both important.
If we knew what would happen in life, in our relationship, in sex, all the time, we might like it at first, but then it’s likely that we would become bored. A key component of desire is anticipation and surprise. Desire is the fire that makes passion burn stronger. Air and space are essential to feed any fire. In relationship terms, when the relationship is new, and you are not living together, the expectation for the next encounter keeps the desire high. [click to continue…]
A sexually hot relationship is very often the answer to many marital problems.
Most relationship problems stem from a deterioration of sexual interest in each other while sex was very high priority on your list.
Why? When you just met you usually project all the best qualities to you partner and lovemaking is spontaneous. You see her as the best thing that ever happened to you. She is a Goddess and you feel lucky that she is in your life. The man you fell in love with is God-like and perfect. Intuitively you give each other what you need and want. Communication is flowing and entertaining.
Does this sound familiar to you? [click to continue…]